The high performance TEC G-Sport FR Infrared Freestanding Gas Grill provides the ultimate grilling experience to tailgaters, sports fans, and backyard chefs. The 100% infrared grill puts out more than 22,000 BTUs evenly over a 309 square inch cooking surface while using 50% less fuel than other infrared grills. The single, oversized stainless steel burner has a rapid preheat, reaching temperatures of up to 850°F within minutes with the grill on high and the double lined hood down. The radiant glass panels help to distribute the heat, preventing hot or cold spots on the grill. These self cleaning glass panels prevent flare-ups, allowing you to pour sauces directly onto the food while cooking. The sauces will cook off the glass, adding more flavor to the food.
The G-Sport BBQ gas grill eliminates the need for side burners as you can use pots and pans on the cooking grids or radiant panels like an indoor cooktop. The optional warming rack adds 115 square inches of space and allows you to do light cooking, baking, or warming food. The push button battery ignition is simple to operate and quickly lights the grill. The removable interior trim and removable drip tray assist in making clean up a breeze. The stainless steel pedestal grill base allows for a permanent mount for the G-Sport infrared gas grill when not on the go. The grill base features a door for propane tank or grilling tool storage. The optional stainless steel side shelf provides valuable prep room while the grill is mounted to the pedestal base. The portable grill head is mounted to the grill stand using the included thumb screws and can be easily removed. The tool and towel bars act as handles, allowing you to carry the portable grill head to any event.
- Made in the USA
- 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grate
- Designed and certified to be used on any surface, including wood tabletops
- Rapid preheat of the fuel efficient stainless steel infrared burner
- The evenly heated cooking surface can be used like a conventional cooktop
- Self cleaning glass panels and removable interior trim allows for quick clean up
- Use radiant glass panels as a conventional stove, eliminating the need of side burner
- No hot or cold spots
- Double walled hood retains heat
- Cook up to 18 burgers in 8 - 10 minutes on the 309 sq. in. cooking surface
- One oversized infrared burner reaches higher temperatures quicker while using less fuel
- Glass panels prevent flare-ups
- Stainless steel pedestal provides a permanent mount for G-Sport Infrared Grill
- Grill stand provides storage for 20 lb propane tank or BBQ accessories
- Some grill cart assembly is required
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Liquid Propane|
|Material:||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Burners:||1 Infrared|
|Total Grilling Area:||309 Sq. In.|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions:||22" x 14"|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||22,000|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Ignition:||Battery Operated Continous Spark|
|Includes:||Includes: 1 Infrared Burner | Two Towel and Tool Holders | Full Size Drip Tray | Double Lined Hood |Glass Flame Tamer | Grill Pedestal | 20 Lb. Liquid Propane Tank Storage|
TEC Warranty Program Warranty
TEC warrants the stainless steel housing to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product when subject to normal residential use. The stainless steel burners and cooking grates are warrantied to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ten (10) years. All other grill components, including the ignition system and radiant glass panels, are of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year. Labor not included.
Refer to the manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.