The transmitter has ON and OFF and TERMOSTAT functions
1 ON - Operates unit to on position, Manually ON.
2 OFF - Operates unit to off position, Manually OFF.
3 SET - Sets temperature in thermo mode
this Skytech remote control for gas fireplaces allows for easy wireless operation of your heat source. The battery-powered transmitter features On/Off control, as well as Mode to cycle between manual and thermostat control. Use the Set function to adjust the temperature while in thermo mode. The thermostat feature automatically controls the fireplace whenever the room temperature changes 2°F (or 1°C) below the preferred setting. A crystal clear LCD screen displays room temperature (°F or °C), as well as indicators to let you know when your fireplace is on or when the battery is running low.
The receiver is meant for use with standard millivolt gas valves and has the capacity to learn up to 1,048,567 security codes, as well as an additional 2 Skytech transmitters! It comes with a snap-on wall plate, 18-inch wires with connectors, and has a 20-foot range to communicate with your fireplace and remote. You can also manually control this receiver box using the integrated On/Remote/Off settings. A childproof feature allows you to "lockout" the transmitter.
In addition to the remote and receiver and all its components, you will also receive a remote wall clip, batteries, and instruction manual
- Remote Type: On/Off | Multi-function Mode (manual and thermostat) | Wireless
- Remote Screen Type: LCD
- Remote Battery: (2) 1.5V AAA
- Receiver Box Compatibility: Millivolt Gas Valve Only
- Receiver Box Operation: Manual (on | Remote | Off)
- Receiver Batteries: (4) AA
- Remote-Receiver Range: 20 Feet
- Childproof Safety Feature: Yes
- Learnability: 1,048,567 Security Codes | 2 Skytech Transmitters
- Includes: All Batteries | Transmitter Remote | Receiver Box | Wall Clip | Wall Plate | 18 Inch Wires With Connectors | Instruction Manual
System Sold As Is
Subject to this Warranty and any applicable state law, each System is sold by Skytech to a Customer on an “as is” basis. In addition, each System and Skytech’s obligations are and remain subject to all additional disclaimers, limitations, reservations of rights, exclusions, and qualifications set forth on Skytech’s website, www.skytechpg.com, all of which are considered part of the Warranty and are incorporated herein (collectively, the “Additional Terms”). Each Customer, by purchasing and/or using any System or any portion thereof, does so subject to the Warranty and the Additional Terms.
Installation and Use of System
Improper Installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause property damage, personal injury, or loss of life. Thoroughly read the installation and operating instructions of this Control as well as the appliance it will be used in conjunction with as a system. If applicable, read the maintenance instructions before installing this control. This product is designed for use with an attended hearth appliance or fire feature. Adults must be present when the Control System is operating. DO NOT program or thermostatically set this Control to operate a hearth appliance or fire feature when Adults are not physically present. Furthermore, DO NOT leave the hearth appliance or fire feature burning unattended; it may cause damage or serious injury. If an Adult is going to be away from the hearth appliance or fire feature for any length of time, then the handheld/wall mount, receiver/control module and application should be in the “OFF” position.
Repair or Replacement of System or Parts
Should any System, or any hardware, components and/or parts contained therein fail due to a defect in workmanship or material provided by Skytech after the purchase of a System by a Customer, Skytech shall repair or, at its option, replace the defective System or part, hardware or component, subject to the Customer’s compliance with all terms and conditions contained herein governing service and claims under the Warranty. Skytech shall provide replacement parts at no charge for the first (5) five years of this warranty, and at market cost for the Lifetime of the product to the original Customer. Gas valve and gas valve components will be available at no charge for one (1) year. If Skytech does not have the parts for an individual model, then a comparable replacement System will be provided at no charge within the first (5) five years after purchase, and then at market cost for the Lifetime of that product to the Customer.
Warranty Claims - Skytech Service
To submit a valid claim under the Warranty (each, a “Valid Claim”), a Customer must comply with the following:
- Obtain a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number from Skytech by calling (855) 498-8324; and
- Provide written notice to a Skytech or an Authorized Dealer (“Dealer”) and provide the Name, House Address, Email Address and Telephone Number of the Customer;
- Describe the System model number and nature of the defect, nonconformity, or other problem with the System;
- Provide such notice within thirty (30) days of discovery of such defect, nonconformity, or problem;
- Securely pack and ship the defective Skytech Product to Skytech II, Inc. ATTN: Warranty Department at 9230 Conservation Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46809. Customer assumes all costs and risks associated with transportation to Skytech (i) the RMA number is only valid for thirty (30) days from the date the RMA was issued, (ii) the RMA number should be clearly marked on the outside of each box being returned. Skytech may refuse shipments that DO NOT meet all of the Valid Claim requirements. Skytech is not responsible for any refused shipments or any damage caused due to shipping, whether or not it was a Valid Claim. Skytech shall be responsible for return shipment charges. Compliance with these requirements is a condition to coverage under this Limited Warranty.
Skytech may refuse any shipment(s) that does not meet all of the Valid Claim requirements. Skytech is not responsible for any refused shipments or any damage caused due to shipping, whether or not it was a Valid Claim. Skytech shall be responsible for reasonable return shipment charges for any Skytech System returned whether or not Skytech determines there is no defect with the System, reject for failure of the Customer to submit a Valid Claim, or otherwise determine is not eligible for service under the Warranty. Upon receipt of a Valid Claim and the properly-returned System, Skytech shall, at its option, either (a) repair the System, at no charge to the Customer, or (b) replace the returned System with a new comparable System, at no charge to the Customer, or (c) provide the Customer with a refund in an amount equal to the price paid by the Customer for the defective System not including any service or labor cost associated with the installation or otherwise. Any System or hardware, component or part repaired by Skytech hereunder, or any replacement System, hardware, component or part shall be shipped to the Customer by Skytech at Skytech’s cost and the Warranty, the Additional Terms, and all other terms and conditions set forth herein shall extend to such repaired or replacement System, hardware, component or part. Skytech shall pay no refund before Skytech from the Customer receives the defective System, hardware, component and/or parts. Any obligation of Skytech under this Section 4 shall be and remain subject to Skytech’s right to physically inspect the defective System, hardware, component and/or part returned to Skytech by the Customer. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state, province, or nation. To the extent allowable under any law, the liability of Skytech is limited to the express terms of this warranty, and Skytech expressly disclaims any and all implied warranties, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.