Transform your outdoor space with a stunning fire pit that is expertly crafted and of superior quality. The Cabo linear concrete fire table serves as the perfect centerpiece for any outdoor gathering. It will elevate your backyard into a charming and stylish extension of your living quarters. Whether you wish to create a warm and inviting space for family and friends or a peaceful retreat for yourself, this luxurious fire pit is the ultimate solution. Constructed with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) and featuring a rustic wood grain finish, it is both durable and weather-resistant. Additionally, each fire table comes with a fire pan, burner, key valve, key, gas hoses, and lava rock, and you can choose the ignition system that best suits your needs. With everything you need to install your new fire pit, your next outdoor gathering is sure to be a hit!
- Match-Lit Ignition: Manually ignite your fire pit table by opening the gas valve and lighting the pilot with a lighter or matchstick. Once lit, adjust the flame height by turning your key valve.
- Spark Ignition: Operated with a batter-powered ignitor connected to a push button control panel on your fire pit. With only the push of a button, you'll have a dazzling flame in no time.
- Low Voltage Electronic Ignition: Control up to 4 fire features and can be installed within 5 feet of a water feature. Must be wired into an electric power source. ANSI Z21.20 Certified.
- 110V Plug & Play Electronic Ignition: Must be installed more than 5 feet from any bodies of water. Easy, simple installation by plugging your ignition system into a weather-protected GFCI socket. ANSI Z21.20/CSA 2.41-(2017) Certified.
Both electronic ignition systems can be operated from a distance via wall switch, remote control, or bluetooth smart home hub. The push button spark ignition, low voltage electronic ignition, and plug & play ignition all come equipped with flame sense technology to ensure maximum safety. In the even that your flame extinguishes, the flame sensor will detect it and immediately shut off the gas supply, preventing dangerous and costly gas leaks.
- Durable, weather resistant GFRC construction
- Individually handmade
- Include access door for 20lb propane tank storage
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- CSA certified ignition options
- Includes pan, burner, key valve, key, whistle free hose, and black lava rock
|56" Fire Table||66" Fire Table||90" Fire Table|
|Material:||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete||Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Propane||Natural Gas | Propane||Natural Gas | Propane|
|Table Dimensions:||56"L x 38"W x 16"H||66"L x 38"W x 16"H||90"L x 38"W x 16"H|
|Base Dimensions:||44"L x 26"W||54"L x 26"W||78"L x 26"W|
|Burner Pan Dimensions:||43"L x 16"W||48"L x 16"W||66"L x 16"W|
- Linear Cabo GFRC Gas Fire Pit Specs Sheet
- Match-Lit Ignition Fire Pit Installation Manual
- Flame Sense Ignition System Installation Manual
- 12V Low Voltage Electronic Ignition System Fire Pit Installation Manual
- Plug & Play Electronic Ignition System Fire Pit Installation Manual
- Product Care and Clearances Instructions
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly
- Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans
- Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
Burner Ring & Burner Bars
- Lifetime Warranty
Electrodes & Spark Igniters
- Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods. No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify FDO within 48 hours. FDO is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by T.O.P's original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully. The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items.
- RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
- TOP is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- TOP is not responsible for surface level rust on stainless steel products.
- TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- TOP is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.