Let the hypnotic flames and color-changing LED lights of The Outdoor Plus Lighthouse LED Fire Pit Collection mesmerize you. Built from sturdy US metal, this handcrafted fire pit was made in the USA. To completely fit your outdoor décor, the powder coated steel is available in a range of colors. Through the App on your smartphone, the LED lights may be easily manipulated to produce a captivating atmosphere. Choose a color that best expresses your mood, or select the random option to randomly illuminate one of the four designs. For added appeal, add stunning fire glass from our extensive collection to your outdoor fire feature.
Choose between a simple match-lit ignition or upgrade to a more advanced electronic ignition. By using a wall switch, remote control, or Bluetooth smart home hub, the electronic ignition system can be controlled remotely. To ensure the highest level of safety, flame detect technology is built into the push-button spark ignition. The flame sensor will detect it if your flame goes out and promptly turn off the gas supply, eliminating dangerous and expensive gas leaks.
- Match-Lit Ignition:Open the gas valve on your fire pit table and use a lighter or matchstick to manually start the pilot. Turn your key valve to change the flame height once it has been lit.
- Low Voltage Electronic Ignition: Control up to 4 fire features and can be installed within 5 feet of a water feature. Must be wired into an electric power source. ANSI Z21.20 Certified.
- Made in the USA
- Individually handmade
- Four cut-out design styles to choose from
- Includes bluetooth controlled LED lights in seven different colors
- Durable powder coated steel construction
- Seven powder coat finishes to choose from
- Does not include door for propane tank storage
- Match-lit or CSA certified ignition options
- Burning media/fire glass smaller than 1/2" is not recommended for liquid propane applications
- Includes pan, burner, key valve, key, gas orifice, whistle free hose, mounting bracket, black lava rock
|24" Fire Pit||30" Fire Pit||36" Fire Pit|
|Material:||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel||Powder Coated Steel|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Propane||Natural Gas | Propane||Natural Gas | Propane|
|Dimensions:||24" L x 24" W||30" L x 30" W||36" L x 36" W|
|Suggested Fire Glass:||31 Lbs.||31 Lbs.||31 Lbs.|
How To Use Match Lit Fire Pit Ignition System | Very EASY
Learn how to use your Match Lit Fire Pit ignition system. Very...
How to Install a Electronic Ignition Fire Bowl
The Outdoor Plus shows how to Install a Electronic Ignition (1...
Inside Look [Powder Coating]
The last video was metal fabrication. Make sure you take a loo...
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly
- Commercial - 6 Months ; Residential - 1 Year
Stainless Steel & Aluminum Pans
- Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
Burner Ring & Burner Bars
- Lifetime Warranty
Electrodes & Spark Igniters
- Not Warrantied (due to lifespan)
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods. No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS. If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify FDO within 48 hours. FDO is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by T.O.P's original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
- The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. The original purchase information will be required.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully. The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items.
- RMA’s are only valid for 30 days which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
- TOP is not responsible for damaged caused by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- TOP is not responsible for surface level rust on stainless steel products.
- TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus, UL, or CSA Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
- TOP is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.