The Solaire Accent Single Burner Infrared Grill can be used as a table top or built-in grill, making it perfect for grilling on the go or for small balconies and patios. This compact one burner infrared grill provides a complete cooking experience. This compact barbecue grill has the same high-quality design as larger Solaire grill models. The Solaire Accent grill is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to ensure outstanding longevity. For individuals with limited room who yet want a high performance grill, a 12,000 BTU burner provides excellent heat across 216 square inches of grilling space. A double-skin oven hood, a stay-cool handle, and a top-supporting, self-trimming design for simple built-in installation are just a few of the grill's amazing extra features.
To ensure superior cooking capability, all Solaire table top grills use infrared burners with ceramic plates and stainless steel construction. V-channel grilling grids improve flavor and minimize flare-ups, and a battery-operated push-button ignition makes lighting your barbecue simple every time.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 12,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- 216 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Same valve as larger Solaire grills for turn-down temperature control
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Bullnose design like that of Solaire 30" and larger grills
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Burners:||1 Infrared|
|Main Grilling Area:||216 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Dimensions:||6 1/2" x 11"|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||12,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||14 1/2" W x 16 3/4" D x 9 5/8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.