The triple-wall construction increases stove efficiency by maintaining internal heat while maintaining external cooling. A fire-safe structure therefore shields the building and chimney from damage. This offers two distinct layers of insulation. Security is provided via an air gap and a ceramic blanket. It eliminates hot areas that are typical with loose-fill insulation by being firmly held in place.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Storm Collar required
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Select roof flashing based on the pitch of the roof
- Use to weatherproof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||26" x 26"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Roof Flashing|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.