- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 8”
- Tile O.D. (from - to): 8.125” - 9”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
There are many ways to use chimney covers to safeguard the chimney's interior. Between the chimney's interior and exterior, they serve as a barrier. The building's roof has a vent through which air can pass.
This aperture is concealed by the firebox cover, which keeps the chimneys dry. Your home's structural structure could be in danger if water in a chimney corrodes the bricks and cement. The fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other parts could also sustain damage. It is simple to understand why this is such an important part of your chimney system.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf