- Size Oval to: 7-Inch to 6-Inch
- Type 304: Wood | Pellet | Oil
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Adaptor
- Style: Round End Up (Oval End Crimped)
The 24-gauge, 7-inch to 6-inch Adaptor is an upgrade from standard galvanized venting and is ideal for relining the chimney. Fittings for 304 and 316L.
- Continuous Laser Weld for Seamless Pipe and Superior Strength
- 24 gauge stainless steel for durability and performance .024 Thickness
- Type 304 is used for wood, pellet, oil, category 1 gas installations
- 1.5 overlap at each section
- Type 316 Stainless Steel is used for coal
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Specify round end up with oval end crimped or round end down with round end crimped
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Manufactured by Bernard Dalsin Mfg. Co.
Bernard Dalsin Mfg. (BDM) warrants Bio Vent® Wood Pellet Venting to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years from date of purchase, if properly installed, maintained and used. BDM will replace defective Bio Vent parts free of charge for the period of the warrantee excluding any installation / labor costs / labor to remove defective parts or shipping costs. BDM must be notified and given the opportunity to inspect parts claimed under this warranty before replacement will be considered. It is at BDM’s sole discretion to determine if the products qualify for replacement under the terms of this warranty.
LIMITATIONS: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage, or damage caused by chimney fires, or any product that was purchased from anyone other than an authorized BDM dealer, retailer, or distributor.
This product must be installed for its intended purpose and in accordance with current BDM installation instructions. This product cannot be modified or altered, improperly serviced, inspected, or cleaned. Warranty is void if damage results from failure to reasonably clean, care for or maintains products in accordance with our installation instructions/recommendations.