Base Plate in Galvalume 7 in. When using DuraPlus directly from the unit on a fireplace with no clearance, use an adapter. This sturdy component includes a built-in beginning piece to keep the pipe in place and support the components during installation. The innovative triple wall construction keeps things cool on the outside while creating hot winds on the interior to boost stove efficiency. This results in a fire-safe construction that protects both the chimney and the building. The triple-wall chimney is insulated on two levels. An air gap and a ceramic blanket give security. By being held firmly in place, ceramic blanket insulation minimizes hot areas that are common with loose-fill varieties of insulation.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Starter Section built-in
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Use to adapt on a zero-clearance fireplace when using DuraPlus directly off the unit
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.