In compliance with UL 103 criteria, offsets larger than 30° are not permitted. The elbow base may rotate 360 degrees (the angles are not changeable). Two elbows are required to return an offset chimney to its original upright position. It provides a diverse range of venting goods and is constantly developing safe and efficient venting components and commodities.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||4.5" (A) x 4.75" (B)|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Elbow Kit|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.