This 48" Round Canvas Fire Pit cover is used to shield your outdoor furniture from both predictable and unpredictable weather situations. This round cover, is a product that is known for being waterproof and tear-resistant during strong winds thanks to the 100% polyester fabric and PVC lining. It is the cover you want on your fire pit during inclement weather!
- All fire pit covers are durable and waterproof for maximum protection.
- It snugly fits your round fire pit securely.
- Easy to use and store no matter when you want to enjoy a nice fire.
- This outdoor cover will cover all fire pits 48" in diameter.
- Made from extra-lasting canvas and an elastic band edge to secure your unit tightly.
- Canvas Pull cord cover is included.
- Made of 100% polyester with water-resistant backing.
- Tear resistant product and mid-weight.
- Colored black and contains a complete elastic hem.
- This is a custom made product!
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct function as follows:
- Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings = Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: 1 year
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial – 1 year; Residential – 3 years
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- This warranty is for the parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return
- Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warrant claim
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered
- This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from the products defects or warranty recovery
- This warranty is only applied to original purchases.
The Outdoor Plus, Inc., warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from TOP. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Please refer to the Warranty Chart below for warranty periods. The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by CJ's Hearth and Home for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. Product to be returned should be packed carefully - CJ's Hearth and Home is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required. RMA’s are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by CJ's H&H and will not be processed if received after the expiration date. The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance . This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
The Outdoor Plus / CJ's Hearth and Home is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing. TOP / CJ's H&H is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.