This sleek Solaire 27" Infrared Built-in Gas Grill promotes a contemporary aesthetic and a robust build. The stainless steel grill features heli-arc welds, mirrored polished accents, and no mechanical fasteners, extending its longevity. Featuring two infrared burners totaling 24,000 BTUs, the 293 square inch grilling space heats up in only three minutes and cooks food twice as quickly as conventional burners. You can take advantage of the meals and outdoor activities more due to the quick grilling time. Additionally, grilling year-round, even in bitterly cold weather, is not an issue because infrared heats food directly rather than the air surrounding it. A Solaire infrared burner heats the food directly using infrared energy, trapping the food's fluids inside, turning your backyard into your very own fine steak house.
The Solaire 27" Built-in Gas Grill adds convenience to grilling, with a push button rapid-start electronic ignition and burners that can be readily removed for cleaning or conversion. The built-in gas grill also features a removable 180 square inch warming rack to keep food warm while the rest of the meal cooks and a convenient removable drip tray. The V-shaped stainless steel grilling grates collect drippings to improve flavor and lower flare-ups. Grill anything from steaks, burgers, fish, veggies, and more like a pro on your Solaire grill.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 24,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- 293 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded 180 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application
- Some assembly required
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||25 3/4"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||13 1/4"|
|Main Grilling Area:||293 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||180 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2 All Infrared|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||24,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||26" W x 16 1/4" D x 8 7/8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.