You can use a more conventional grilling method with the 27" Solaire All Convection Built-in Gas Grill. The cooking method used in a standard kitchen oven is called convection cooking. Indirect, wet cooking is achieved by the warm air moving around the dish. The 24,000 BTU U-shaped Solaire Convenction Burners have double-lanced stainless steel ports and work with stainless steel vaporizer plates to reduce flare-ups and provide equal heat dispersion. For more flexible grilling, conventional burners can be adjusted to a full range of heat settings. The burners are made to be easily removed for cleaning or changing to an optional infrared drop-in burner.
The double skin hood has no mechanical fasteners and is made entirely of stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams and a stay-cool stainless steel grip. Fifteen hamburgers may be cooked simultaneously on the stainless steel V-grate in the 293 square inch grilling area, and the 180 square inch retractable warming rack allows you to keep food warm while you prepare the rest of the meal. The accompanying detachable stainless steel drip tray will catch the little bit of grease that escapes from the V-shaped grilling grate. The stainless steel V-shaped rods significantly improve flavor while preventing flare-ups. They differ from standard barbecue grate rods in that they capture liquids, which allows flavor and moisture to evaporate back into the meat.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Two conventional double-lanced ported stainless steel U-shaped burners provide 24,000 BTUs
- 293 sq. in. grilling area with a removable 180 sq. in. warming rack
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Pull out grease drip tray included
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion of LP models
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||25 1/2"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||13 1/4"|
|Main Grilling Area:||293 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||180 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2 Convection|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||24,000|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||26" W x 16 1/4" D x 8 7/8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.