A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. This element protects chimney pipes from the elements as they enter a roof. When utilizing roof flashing, a storm collar is necessary, and the amount of flashing required depends on the roof's pitch. Construction of this roof flashing is galvalume.
- Storm collar sold separately
- For use on roofs with pitches from 1/12 to 6/12
- DuraVent DuraTech diameter galvanized roof flashing
- Compatible with DuraVent DuraTech pipes and components
- Listed to the UL 103 height standard, UL file #MH7399. Listed to the Canadian S610 standard
|Size:||14" Inner Diameter|
|Base Dimensions:||36" x 34"|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Roof Flashing|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.