- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 12”
- Tile O.D. (from - to): 12.125” - 13”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
There are numerous ways to use chimney coverings to protect the chimney's inside. They serve as a divider between the inside and outside of the chimney. The building can breathe thanks to a vent on the roof.
By concealing this aperture, the firebox cover keeps the chimneys dry. The structural integrity of your home's components could be in danger if water in a chimney corrodes the cement and bricks. The fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other parts could sustain damage. How important this part of your chimney system is should go without saying.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf