A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. Other than penetrations that incorporate a ceiling support, this firestop radiation shield can be installed with floor or ceiling penetrations. This component adjusts to cover the framework and mounts to the ceiling's bottom.
- Class A
- The shield fits on the underside of the ceiling
- The sleeve adjusts to cover framing
- Fuel Type: All Fuel, Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood
- The DuraTech Firestop Radiation Shield is used in ceiling
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
|Size:||10" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||18" x 18"|
| Fuel Type:
||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Radiation Shield|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.